Writing seems easy once learned but there is quite a lot invlolved
- You must recognize the letters and be able to copy them in the right way
- You must be able to stay neatly on the line
- The letters must all be the same size
- There must be enough space between the words; not too much and not too little
- You have to write with enough pressure on the paper so that your pencil does not break or tear the paper but also that it is legible
- You must be able to keep up with the pace of the lesson
Writing difficulties can have many different underlying causes. I assess what is causing the difficulties so we can adjust the intervention accordingly. I try to find ways to improve them in a fun way to keep the child motivated and reduce frustration. We improve the handwriting so that your child can keep up in class feeling less pressurised. And who knows, maybe even be a bit of fun...